Current Openings: Part-Time Fee-For-Service Clinicians
Maria Droste Counseling Services is seeking compassionate fee for service clincians (LMFT, LMHC, LICSW) to join our outpatient mental health team. We are looking for experienced behavioral health professionals who can provide psychotherapy and/or substance use counseling for individuals, and/or couples & families. Our agency serves clients from all populations and we provide an extensive range of treatment options. Our suites are warm and welcoming and provide a safe haven for many. This is a great opportunity for committed clinicians interested in setting their own hours, while receiving administrative and clinical support such as supervision, in-service trainings and case consultations. Be a part of the Maria Droste family and feel the support around you so you can give it away to your clients more authentically and joyfully!
• Provide outpatient individual, couples and/or family therapy
• Maintain client treatment records in accordance with agency guidelines
• Refer patients, clients or family members to community resources or to specialists as necessary
• Collaborate with family members, schools, DCF, other providers as needed
• Master’s level or higher with a current Massachusetts License (LMHC/LICSW/LMFT).
If you are interested in joining our team to help make a difference, please call or email:
Michael Shanahan, M.Div., LMFT
(617) 471-5686, x200