Current Openings: Part-Time, Licensed, Fee-For-Service Clinicians (must be licensed!)
Maria Droste Counseling Services is seeking licensed, competent, and compassionate fee-for-service clinicians (LMFT, LMHC, LICSW) to join our outpatient mental health team. We are looking for experienced licensed behavioral health therapists who can provide psychotherapy for individuals, and/or couples & families.
Our agency serves clients from all populations and we provide an extensive range of treatment options. Our suites are warm and welcoming and many of our clients tell us they can “feel” the good energy even as they sit in our waiting area. This is a great opportunity for like-minded licensed therapists, wanting to work on a team that are truly a welcoming presence and enjoy one another.
While a fee-for-service position is not for everyone, consider these benefits seldom offered elsewhere:
- Set your own hours, coming in on days and times that work for you and your other responsibilities
- See as many or few clients as you want, no quotas to meet
- Receive administrative and clinical support such as supervision, in-service trainings and case consultations
- Work with the same freedoms of an independent practitioner while being a part of a team!
• Provide outpatient individual therapy (and couples and/or family therapy but not required)
• Maintain client treatment records in accordance with agency guidelines
• Refer patients, clients or family members to community resources or to specialists as necessary
• Collaborate with family members, schools, DCF, other providers as needed
• Master’s level or higher with a current Massachusetts License (LMFT, LMHC, LICSW)
Be a part of the Maria Droste family and feel the support around you so you can give it away to your clients more authentically and joyfully. Our compassionate approach is not just for our clients, it starts with our staff, volunteers, and interns!
If you are interested in joining our team to help make a difference, please call or email:
Michael Shanahan, M.Div., LMFT
(617) 471-5686, x200